Call for Proposals
Project Title: Epoka University Campus Wayfinding Signage
Deadline: November 30, 2017
Who may apply: 5th year students of the Department of Architecture of Epoka University that have the desire to be part of a designing experience, which will be implemented and seen every day inside the University Campus.
The project consists in the designing of one wayfinding signage to be implemented in a suitable location along the pathway after entering the Main Gate [a.k.a. Eagle Gate]. This signage is intended to facilitate the orientation of the people inside the campus and enable them to easy navigate to their location of interest.
- The information attached to this document shall be included. [Attachment no. 1]
- A map of the campus buildings and areas showing the locations is needed.
- The sign shall be of illuminated style.
- Stick to the brand book attached for the correct use of brand colors/logos/names etc. [Attachment no. 2]
- The location of the points of interests inside the building will be subject to change from year to year, hence consider the content’s portability.
- The location and size of the sign shall not be an obstruction to the visibility of campus depth.
- The project will be implemented immediately upon the approval of the design, as such the usage of local materials is of importance.
- Prepare a draft bill of quantities.